Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation?

Poll

Which maps should be in the server's map rotation?

[ 3 ]
    Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_lcap50%Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_lcap33%Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_lcap0%Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_lcap0%Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_lcap17%Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    [SoA] Wicked Arsonist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Empty Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation?

Post  [SoA] Wicked Arsonist Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:18 am

Vote here for your favorite maps!
    JARHEAD
    JARHEAD
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Empty Re: Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation?

Post  JARHEAD Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:11 am

Yes, I think its good idea to make a poll, but we should make Clan Meeting on your server(Arsonist) and find out which namely maps Players want on BF1942 server. Also, we need more clan mates playing BF1942. afro
    AngryGod
    AngryGod
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation? Empty Re: Which maps would you prefer for the map rotation?

Post  AngryGod Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 am

i think we shuld play more full bf game not demo more.. more fun and mod ssm and more pepole will join
    [SoA] Wicked Arsonist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  [SoA] Wicked Arsonist Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:21 pm

I agree. I think we could also add BFV and BF2 to our list of supported games, what say you?
    AngryGod
    AngryGod
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  AngryGod Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:12 am

[SoA] Wicked Arsonist wrote:I agree. I think we could also add BFV and BF2 to our list of supported games, what say you?

I think it would be a bit funny factice .. Demo is almost completely dead .. those who are playing. lets play the server and nothing more
    start modding in the full game instead .. Ankles and fun to mod with

yes i have Bf2, Bf1942+Secret Weapons of WWII
    Bf vietnam and Bf2142

and more players for the clan Very Happy esay go x fier
    click on friends and sroll down .. you'll find lots of people there who play bf 1942 not with clan .. you should talk to a few and ask them if they are interested to join us?
    I have seen many people play almost every day in xfier

my favorite map. I love the beach maps

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 pm